Image Map

Friday, October 25, 2013

Engagement-anniversary

October 24th was not only our 2 month wedding anniversary, but one year since Jay proposed! 
I told Jay I want to "celebrate" each month anniversary for our first year of marriage, but this month was extra special. October 24th of last year was the day he asked me to spend the rest of my life with him as his wife.

I thought it was interesting how this same day one year ago was so different. First, the weather. Last year the weather was gorgeous! It was nearly 80 degrees outside, I was wearing a cute little sundress, and we had a picnic lunch in the park. This year it was 48 degrees outside, we bundled up and had hot chili for dinner.  And of course the obvious... last year we got engaged and Jay became my fiance. Now he is my husband.

Go HERE to read our engagement story!!

10/24/12 from one ring to two...
Happy 2 months of marriage, Jay!

1 comment:

  1. Awee, y'all are so sweet! Happy anniversary, I hope that you're enjoying your weekend Megan! xo

    ReplyDelete