A few nights ago I made an awesome dinner! When Jay tells me he wants me to make something again after we've already been eating leftovers for almost a week, I know it was a winner! This recipe was super easy too. Easy is the best way to go with cooking my house. Let's just say, I kiss better than I cook. Haha. (Sidenote: I'm working on a craft project to make that phrase into a sign to hang in our kitchen.)
I found this recipe on pinterest here, but adapted it to be the recipe below.
What you need:
1 box of pasta shells, stuffing size
2 lbs of ground beef
1 large can of refried beans
2 cans of enchilada sauce
4 cup bag of shredded colby jack cheese
hot sauce
What to do:
Boil pasta shells and let cool.
While the pasta is cooling, brown ground beef.
Once the beef is fully cooked, mix in the refried beans and 3/4 bag of shredded cheese.
Spoon some of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
Spoon meat mixture into the cooled pasta shells and place in baking dish.
Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over the stuffed shells then do the same with the remaining cheese.
Pour hot sauce over the top, however much you like. We like alot!
Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly.
Enjoy!
*Next time I make this, I am going to add a packet of taco seasoning to the ground beef as it cooks.


No comments:
Post a Comment