Image Map

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Travel Memories

I save bits and pieces of everything that Jay and I do together or things he gives me. Back in March we went to Gatlinburg with 2 other couples. It was our first real trip together. We spent 4 days in a beautiful cabin and enjoyed every minute of our time there. I FINALLY have put together the collage I wanted to make as a keepsake. I have several other things saved from the trip that I didn't put in the collage, like tickets and other souveniers. For this collage I used brochures from each of the main events/things we did, and put in my favorite pictures of us from those activities. I also added a picture of the 3 couples outside of our cabin with a welcome ticket from a booklet of coupons we got when we first checked in. For the background I used 2 pieces of scrapbook paper I bought from a cute little shop down there on the main strip. I love the way it turned out! I have so many more projects I want to make like this to document meaningful trips we take together and one day have them displayed in our house. Jay loves it too so that's a plus! I have it hanging in my living area now.
 Finished, before the frame.
Framed and on the wall.

1 comment: