Image Map

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Honeymoon!

This past weekend Jay and I booked our HONEYMOON!!

We are going to St. Lucia! More specifically, Sandals La Toc. 

I am beyond excited! I can see me and Jay walking on the beach... imagine that's us right there!
Andddd that is where we will be staying! In that cute little blue house! I believe there are 4 suites in each, and they all have a private sun-deck. Thrilled!

The only part about our Honeymoon that we aren't quite sure about yet is the whole traveling aspect. Our flight leaves Sunday morning from Raleigh NC at 7:15am. We live about 3 hours away in VA. This shall be interesting. Jay hasn't ever been on a plane... so that will be really interesting. I'll just have to remind him he's gonna be sitting next to his hot new wife!! 

4 months, 2 weeks, 6 days... but who's counting?!  ;)

1 comment: