Image Map

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bridal Shower

My bridal shower was LAST Saturday (yes, I'm late as usual) and it was perfect. I have THE best friends and family. Everything looked so pretty and the food was delicious. I didn't know anything they had planned for decorations, games, prizes, food or favors which was really fun to be surprised. The shower was a pink and orange theme... loved it! The turnout wasn't what I had hoped but I am SO appreciative of everyone who came! 
{some details}
{when I first walked in, so excited!}
{presents}
{my best friend/maid of honor lives in Texas and wasn't able to come, she wrote me a letter... I cried}
{friends!}
{sisters}
I still cannot believe that this is my life, that I will soon marry the most wonderful man. I have helped host and attended countless showers (wedding and baby), it feels unreal that it is finally my turn. I am so thankful and so blessed to have found the man of my dreams and to be able to celebrate our love for each other with so many great people who love us!

1 comment: