A couple weekends ago my other sister, the middle one, graduated from medical school. WHAT? Yea, medical school. Now there are 2 doctors on the family... my dad still being the best. ;) The graduation for medical school was much better than any other graduation. There were many more things going on such as s reflection ceremony, reception, then the main graduation ceremony with all of UVA, then just the actual medical school graduation. I'm weird and cried at her graduation. She is moving to New Hampshire to do her residency at Dartmouth... and we probably won't be seeing her very often at all anymore. She will probably very rarely come home. BUT, she will be home for my wedding! She had to get permission to take time off after just starting her residency, but come on people, she has to come home for her sister's wedding! I'm SO glad that she can. I'm incredibly proud of her and her accomplishments.




No comments:
Post a Comment