Image Map

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

Suits. Who would have thought this would be such a hard decision to make. Really? I'm ridiculous. I know the guys will be wearing grey. Jay doesn't want to wear black. He likes tan. I said no to tan. We both like grey. Now my problem is choosing which grey. The hunt for the perfect grey suit has been stressful. From the beginning I wanted charcoal grey but the only charcoal grey I could find had a satin trim on the lapel, or the entire lapel was satin. Ew. Then I found a light grey suit with a satin trim on the lapel. That was alright. I have spent weeks looking for the suits the guys will wear. I finally asked my wedding planner for help. That's why we hired her... to help keep me sane.  :) She was able to find a charcoal grey suit with NO satin. I really like, it's very classic. However, because I am becoming a crazy person, I can't decide. I spent so much time talking myself into the lighter grey suit with the satin lapel... I think I might actually like it now. I've seen other weddings with those particular suits and it looks really nice. I think the lighter grey would look good being an August wedding in the summer heat. But I don't know if I can let go of my original thought of charcoal grey. I don't know why I do this to myself?! Haha. Sheesh! 
Which do y'all like better? I think I'm still liking the charcoal more. Eeeek!
P.S. Jay says he doesn't care therefore he is not helping me decide! He just wants me to make a decision and move on. Haaa.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a hard decision! I like both so much! If I had to choose one, I'd go with the charcoal! :)

    ReplyDelete