Image Map

Monday, May 20, 2013

Tuesday Topics: 10 things that make you happy


So this is my first time joining in a link-up and I'm super excited. Thanks Lauren for your help. I'm still pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff. 

My fiance. He has made me the happiest I have ever been in my entire life.
My family. Love them.
(my graduation from graduate school several years ago)
My friends make me so happy. I have the best group(s) of girlfriends and love spending time with them.
Chocolate. Mmm. I'm a girl, duhh.

Bags. I'm seriously like the bag lady. I love bags. A girl cannot have too many bags!

Wedding planning. Yes, this makes me happy!! And my wedding dress, oh gosh I am so in love with it! I feel amazing and beautiful in it. I can't wait for Jay to see me!

My job. I am happy that I have a great job to go to every day. 
And the perks of working for the government aren't too bad either. 
Music can make anyone happy. This song puts me in a really good mood. 
The original has been my ringtone for months!

Comfy clothes; I love yoga pants and t-shirts after a long day!

Organizing and cleaning and throwing stuff away! Right now this is making me really happy, going through all of my stuff and getting rid of everything I don't need/want/use anymore. Normally this doesn't make me as happy as it does right now... but that's because I'm preparing to move in with Jay in 95 days! I have to downsize all my crap, haha.


4 comments:

  1. Music makes me happy too! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! Looks like you have some great people in your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ninety-five days, eh? somebody's excited. :]

    ReplyDelete