For this Tuesday Topics, here at 9 pictures of me and my soon-to-be-spouse! I tried to chose pictures I haven't posted anywhere on my blog yet... with the exception of the first one because I can't get over how amazing it is.
This might be my most favorite picture of us from our engagement session.
(The next 3 pictures are all from the same weekend.)
Our very first picture together! Bad quality, I know. It's a picture of a picture. I only have one copy and it's on my desk at work. An old co-worker of mine set us up; she is Jay's best friend mom... she took this picture of us at Josh's wedding rehearsal dinner on Friday night, which was just a few weeks after we started dating. She brought me this picture a few days later and it's been on my desk at work ever since. I really should bring it home so I can make a real copy of it!
Me and Jay dancing at his best friend, Josh's, wedding on Saturday evening. I am so in love with this picture. I have it framed in my bedroom. I think I knew he was the one. ;)
This picture is from Festival In the Park on Sunday afternoon. We went to see Eli Young band play, eat corn dogs and curly potato chips... and drink beer.
My first time on a jet ski. Jay promised he wouldn't throw me off. Then he decided to hit a big jump and there I went up in the air... but I took him off with me! Mwaha!
Our first "family photo" after we hiked to the top of The Peaks of Otter. It was a great day and the weather was just perfect.
This is one of my all time favorite pictures of us taken at our 'secret spot.'
"With you by my side, I can do without those city lights."
Camping! The first time I've ever been camping. Who knew I would actually love it?! I think a huge part of the reason has to do with Jay and the friends we go with. It was freezing this particular night too.
Virginia is for Lovers. Across the state, the word LOVE can be found. Mostly at a winery, or a welcome station, or it can even be found on the beach. We road tripped a few hours to go visit this sign. Then we ate at a veryyy expensive restaurant for dinner before coming home. Oops.








Great Jet ski story - that's something my husband would do! I have a similar story but for skiing :)
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Tuesday Topics!
That picture of you two dancing is perfect! That is the picture of love and romance right there!
ReplyDeleteI love it when I stumble upon another link-er that's from Virginia too! Great photos!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I would be so mad about the jet ski!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Tuesday Topics!
www.MommaCandy.com