Image Map

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Groomsmen

A few weeks I made little gifts for Jay to give to his guys to ask them to be his groomsmen. He actaully agreed without putting up much of a fight... so of course I was happy! 
This was the easiest wedding craft I have made yet. The only thing I had to buy were the airplane bottles of Jack Daniels. I got 6 bottles, one for each guy. I had left other silver ribbon and stars from the "will you be my bridesmaid" gifts I made.
On each star I wrote, " I only get to make one decisions so I had to choose wisely," and added each of their names. They turned out really cute and I'm so glad Jay agreed to give them to his guys. 
I love that man. He will do anything to make me happy. 

1 comment: