Image Map

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Easiest Fudge Recipe. Ever.

During the Christmas season I love to bake! I try to make new goodies each year, and this year I made some delicious ones! I plan to post about all the treats I made, but the first I want to share with y'all is the easiest fudge recipe, ever. 

I found the recipe on pinterest HERE and it looked too good not to try. You can't go wrong with chocolate frosting or nutella! And that's all you need!
-one container of chocolate frosting
-1/3 of a large nutella tub
In a bowl, stir together the whole container of chocolate frosting and a 1/3 of the large nutella tub. Put it in the microwave for 30 seconds and then stir. Put it in the microwave for another 30 seconds and stir again. It will become more liquidy, kind of like a pudding consistancy.
 Line an 8x8 baking dish with partchment paper to make it easier to take out. Pour the frosting/nutella mixture into the baking dish. Place in the refridgerator until hard, about an hour. 
Once the fudge is hard, pop out the partchment paper and cut into pieces of whatever size you want. Eat and enjoy!
My husband isn't a big fan of fudge (he's weird, I know) but he loved this! 
It's not exactly like fudge but it's close enough and so super easy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment