Image Map

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge!

One of my friends has been talking about Advocare for a while now, and I never really paid much attention to it. However, I have now jumped on board. I went to a mixer last week for some more information, and I made the final decision to go for it. And the best part is that Jay and I are doing it together. Advocare isn't some crazy diet where all you do it drink your meals and starve yourself. You actually eat and eat real food! Yes, there are some shakes you have for breakfast during the "max phase" and a spark drink for energry that is jam packed with vitamins and nutrients. 
The 24 hour challenge is broken into 2 phases; the cleanse phase and the max phase. The cleanse phase is days 1-10, and the max phase is days 11-24.  Today was day one! We weighed ourselves and took our measurements. We made our meals and packed everything to take to work.
My goal for this program is not to lose weight. I've had multiple people tell me I shouldn't do it. But I am. My goal to cleanse my body of all the toxins and start over new and healthier. I am doing it to feel better and feel better about myself. Yes, I would like to lose the few pounds I've put on since getting married, but there is more to it than that. Advocare has a whole line of performance products I would really like to try. But I can't do that until I get back to the way I used to be. Back to eating clean and working out. I can do this. And I will. Plus, I think it's kinda fun doing this with my husband.
{mmm tasty!}

No comments:

Post a Comment