My best friend, Katie, that's who!
Yea, you read that right.
My best friend Katie is a school teacher and they were on spring break last week. So Katie and her boyfriend fiance, Tony, took a quick trip to London. Even better, Katie didn't know where they were going until they got to the airport. Tony planned the trip and kept it a surprise. How awesome is that?!
So apparently they took a day trip to Paris. You can't go to Europe and not country hop. On Tuesday morning Katie video chatted me and flashed that sparkly ring! I died!
I had this strong feeling Tony was going to propose while they were gone. And I was so right! My husband even said he thought it would happen in Paris.
My best friend, my Twinkie, my soul sister, got engaged while in Paris!!
I couldn't be any happier or more excited for her. Knowing what it feels like to be newly engaged makes me that much more thrilled for her. Katie deserves the best and she has definitely found that in Tony. I love Tony for loving my Katie and being so good to her.
Now let the planning begin!!
Katie sent me these pictures after we video chatted and I took a screenshot... love!!
And this is a little souvenir she got. How cute is that?!
Love you Twinkie!!


SHUT UP!!! That is so amazing! So excited for her! :) what an adorable story they can tell...and that souvenir? LOVE!
ReplyDelete