Image Map

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Beautiful You

I've been doing a lot of thinking the last few weeks, just about stuff, life in general; friendships, being a better wife, blogging, couponing, my family. Sometimes I go through little periods where I feel like I'm not good enough, not doing the best I can, or need to improve this that and the other. A few days ago while I was driving to work I heard this song on the radio and it brought me to tears. Here I am driving down the road, coffee in hand, and a huge tear rolling down my face. This was the perfect song for me to hear in that moment and it instantly changed the way I felt. I know I am a great friend, my husband loves me for me, so does my family, and I am doing the best I can navigating through this crazy life. 
So, I wanted to share this song with y'all and hopefully it will give you the same reaction. You never know who might need to hear something so beautiful as this song. And don't forget, there can never be a  more beautiful you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment