Image Map

Friday, June 20, 2014

Five on Friday!


ONE:  300. That's how many days we've been married. And I love that man 300 times more than ever. And with today marking 300 days or marriage, there are only 65 more days until our one year anniversary! I told my husband and he was just "oh ok, that's cool babe." Haha. I also told my husband that after we've been married a year I will stop with all the numbers. I'm glad he doesn't mind my silliness. I can't help it. You only have a first year of marriage once and I want to celebrate every single thing. 
TWO: I woke up one morning and decided I wanted a smoothie for breakfast. So I made one and it was delicious! Now I'm craving one every day. I need to find some quick easy recipes I can make in the morning with the 2.5 extra minutes I give myself to make it out the door on time. Haha. Maybe this will help my motivation to get out of bed without hitting snooze? Hmm...
THREE: I am really enjoying this hot summer weather! Last summer it rained ALL most of the time. So I'm definitely soaking in the rays every chance I get. And I'm also enjoying the back deck on our house. Our yard is pretty private and we can't see any neighbors. However, that is much different in the winter when the leaves have all fallen. It's really nice with the trees full of green though!
(Haha, hot dogs or legs?!)
FOUR: The Fault In Our Stars is such a good book! I couldn't put it down. I'm a sucker for any sort of lovey-dovey, happy sappy chick book (Nicholas Sparks anyone?!). When I saw this book was now a movie I decided it was one I had to read before seeing the moive. Usually I don't really care and will see a movie without even picking up the book, for example The Hunger Games. So excited for a girls day with my bestie, Crystal, this weekend to go see it! She read the book too! 
FIVE: Speaking of Crystal, we are going to TEXAS in July to visit our other bestie, Katie! Crystal and I bought our plane tickets. She's already started packing, haha. The three of us haven't been together since my wedding. Katie is getting married next summer, she is my best friend who got engaged in Paris a few months ago.  Katie and I were both is Crystal's wedding, they were both in mine, and now Crystal and I will both be in Katie's. 
We are SO excited to head down there for almost a whole week. Wedding planning, girl time, fun trips, and lots of good food! 
{the only picture I have of the 3 of us at Crystal's wedding that my mom snagged}
{the only picture I have of the 3 of us at my wedding that Crystal's mom took}
We have a goal of getting a really good picture of the 3 of us at Katie's wedding next year!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment