Wellllllll, I'm late to the party on this one. Go figure. Oops, sorry!
I still wanted to post up and check in. I did pretty good with my 4 week fit challenge. I went to the gym at least 3 times a week and did 3 different classes. I even finished a 5k race one weekend! I didn't run the whole thing, not even half of it, but I ran as much as I could and I didn't quit. As far as weight loss, didn't lose anything. My weight stayed the same which is kind of frustrating but I'm sticking to my goals and I know toning up will make all the difference I need.
And this is the only picture I have from any gym time or workouts. I love getting sweaty! Makes me feel like I really worked out hard!
And yes there is a tanning bed at the gym. And yes I was about to tan. Just to get a little base tan so I don't fry up in the sun! ;)

GO YOU!!! :) so awesome girl... sound like your killing it! I, too, love getting sweaty, makes me feel like I did something worth it!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!!! There is nothing better than feeling totally sweaty and disgusting, knowing you just killed it! :)
ReplyDelete