Image Map

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Five on Friday!

I'm trying really hard to participate in link ups... and participate in link ups more than just one time, haha. So back to the Five on Friday it is!
1. Last Saturday I ran a 5k with 2 of my girlfriends. And by "ran" I mean jogged/walked. It was the Purple Power 5k to benefit cancer. One of my closest friends, Kate, her dad has been battling esophageal cancer for a while now. He's doing really well, but he still has a long road to recovery. So up bright and early I was on Saturday morning to run with my friend. Any little bit of support helps. It's time we stomp cancer's butt once and for all!
2. My mom's little dog had to have surgery last week and instead of making him wear a cone (because he kept licking his incision) a friend suggested putting a onesie on him. Oh my goodness I think that is he cutest thing! Little tiny baby dog! 
3. We had a mini cook- out last weekend. I love that the weather has been so nice and I'm so looking forward to having parties over the summer. 
4. We had our friends over and my brother in law and his little family. 
5. Ruger enjoyed himself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment