Image Map

Sunday, May 11, 2014

This boy kinda owns my heart...

And it's not my husband, haha. Well he does but my sweet dog does too. 
When I married Jay, I gained a fur-child. I could not wait to get married so I would officially become his mom. SO, I kinda like to view this as my first Mother's Day. 
I know it's not the same as a child, but for now he is MY child. 
Never in a million years did I think I could become so attached to a dog. He lights up my world, he is like my best buddy. When my husband is working nights, Ruger and I have the best cuddle sessions and keep each other company. I talk to him like he understands me and can even talk back.
I wish he could see. It breaks my heart that he cannot see the world around him anymore and enjoy the things he used to love. But I still think he is happy. He is the happiest boy. 
He gets so excited for walks and I love to record him sometimes. Little treasure videos I can keep forever.
I love my sweet Ruger baby. I am so thankful Jay brought Ruger into my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment