Woohoo! Friday is finally here! But wait, I have to work tomorrow. Boo!
Anyways, this has been a pretty good week and I'm really looking forward to next week because it is National Police Week!
1. My newest addiction! These are amaze-balls! The perfect sweet snack and a little bbq action too. And yes, I bought 6 cans because they were on super sale at Kroger. Seriously, you need to try these if you haven't had them before!
2. Last weekend we went to a birthday party for my friend, Elise's, little boy, Bentley. He turned 2! It's so much fun watching my friend's kids grow up. I can't wait to have my own little one running around with them. At the party I held my friend Ann's sweet baby girl... and then Jay held her and they were so darn cute!
3. I want this lounge chair for our back deck! I need something I can lay on to tan but that still looks better than a fold up beach chair. I'm hoping mayyybe this will go on sale soon at Sam's Club?
4. My husband came home from work Tuesday morning just as I was leaving to go work and handed me this. Oh my heavens it was delicious. I love surprises from him no matter how small. I try to enjoy the little perks of night shift where I can.
5. I tried a new recipe this week and it came out delicious. Jay liked it too which is always a win. It's a healthy pasta dish full of spinach. A post with the recipe will be coming soon!
2. Last weekend we went to a birthday party for my friend, Elise's, little boy, Bentley. He turned 2! It's so much fun watching my friend's kids grow up. I can't wait to have my own little one running around with them. At the party I held my friend Ann's sweet baby girl... and then Jay held her and they were so darn cute!
3. I want this lounge chair for our back deck! I need something I can lay on to tan but that still looks better than a fold up beach chair. I'm hoping mayyybe this will go on sale soon at Sam's Club?
4. My husband came home from work Tuesday morning just as I was leaving to go work and handed me this. Oh my heavens it was delicious. I love surprises from him no matter how small. I try to enjoy the little perks of night shift where I can.
5. I tried a new recipe this week and it came out delicious. Jay liked it too which is always a win. It's a healthy pasta dish full of spinach. A post with the recipe will be coming soon!






Looks like you had a great week! Hope your weekend is just as fun.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes,
Natasha in Oz
I have a similar chair like that in our backyard. It's actually the only piece of lawn furniture we have. Well, that and a small side table for a drink. But it's definitely gotten it's fair share of use!
ReplyDeleteAnd just letting you know, I'm stopping by from Five on Friday.
Ouuu I love that lounge chair!!!! :) happy weekend!
ReplyDelete