Image Map

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Nutella Brownies

I found this quick and easy recipe on pinterest HERE. My husband l.o.v.e.s. Nutella so I am always willing to try something new with it. And this one looked too simple to pass up. Only 3 ingredients, come on now. 

Nutella Brownies
1 cup Nutella
10 tablespoons flour
2 eggs
 Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. 
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. 

I think the baking time can be a little tricky. I only had these in the oven for 25 minutes, I usually always cut the time 5 minutes short to make sure I don't over bake. I think because the batter was so small in the muffin tin, they would have been fine baking for only 15 minutes. These turned out a little burnt, but I still ate them, haha! I put a little Nutella on top like icing and they were fine. I will definitely make these again until they come out perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment