Image Map

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hello World & One Year


So, I've gotten this crazy idea in my head that I should start blogging and/or following other blogs. I'm excited to see how this goes! I always forget and then I think to myself, "who is really going to read this?"


Well, I figured I might as well write my first post on something very exciting to me. Jay and I just had our one year dating anniversary yesterday on May 7th. Last year it was on a Saturday and was the weekend of the Strawberry Festival. This year it was on a Monday but we decided to still celebrate over the weekend, since it was again the Strawberry Festival. I am so in love with this boy it's crazy. He has really shown me what it is like to be in love, and be loved in return. It's an amazing feeling. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us, and I hope to celebrate many more years with him. <3
For our one year date-iversary, I got a little creative. I wanted to make J something special but cheap. Hint word, "make." I had found several ideas on pinterest and I decided to make a '52 Reasons Why I Love You' deck of cards. It was too fitting to not use. 52 cards in a deck, 52 weeks in a year. Perfect right? Well I thought so! I made one deck and it looked terrible. I did not like how it turned out and I knew I could do better... so I started over, bought a new deck of cards and reprinted pictures and adjusted my list of reason. The final product looks great! I was so thrilled with myself that it came out so cute. I think I had more fun making it and giving it to Jay than he enjoyed getting it. However, he said it's the best present he's ever gotten.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment