Image Map

Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's Alright to be Little Bitty

Friday night we went to the Alan Jackson concert... for free! The fire department got a bunch of free tickets b/c someone knows someone who runs the Civic Center, or something like that. All I know is we got tickets for FREE so of course I wanted to go. Some of our friends, Abbey and Keith, also went and we got to all sit together which was nice. At one point during the show a lady off to the side of our row fell down a few of the stairs... she was drunk. She started climbing back up and people were trying to help her but she seemed to be getting mad and/or embarassed. A few people that work for the CC came up to make sure she was ok, and a few EMT people and a cop. I guess she saw the cop and didn't like that so she tried to I guess run back down the stairs but instead knocked everyone else down. Luckily Jay was sitting right there and got up to the help the cop restrain and cuff her... but this poor lady was knocked really hard at the bottom of the pile and didn't move. More EMT people came and they had to back board her and try to get her down the rest of the stairs. Jay and the cop were still holding the drunk woman down until they got the poor hurt lady away then they carried the drunk down. I guess it's a good thing all this happened next to a bunch of firemen and rescue workers, and my hot deputy boyfriend. It turned out to be a pretty good night over all though. We missed out on a chunk of the concert b/c of the drama, but Alan puts on a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment