Image Map

Sunday, June 10, 2012

50 Shades of Grey

My roommate is in a book club. I was "kicked out" because I never read any of the books and only went to 2 get-togethers. However... 50 Shades of Grey has gotten me back in! I could not put this book down. I was hooked and had to know what happened. I've already bought the 2nd and 3rd books, 50 Shades Darker and 50 Shades Freed. These books are kind of raunchy, but I can't stop reading them.

Friday night for the book club meeting, my roommate Kate and I were the hosts. We thought long and hard about a theme and wanted to make it fun. We decided on a menu and bought everything we needed. Kate ended up having to work late so I got to cooking, which is fun for me so I didn't mind. The girls came over and we started drinking wine, all appropriately named to go along with the "sexy" theme. So was the food. We had wieners in a blanket, meatballs, cucumber finger sandwiches, crab dip, bacon wrapped asparagus, and chocolate dipped strawberries. For dessert we had slutty brownies. The evening turned into a really good girls night! Laters, baby.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment