Friday was a good day at work. I have to remind myself it's the little things that can make all the difference. Since work has been not the greatest the last few weeks, it's been hard to keep a positive attitude. However, I ordered new pens and I got them on Friday. Office supplies are delivered on Thursdays, but since I was off I didn't get them... but I had a nice surprise in my box on Friday morning! Some of us also decided we would go out for breakfast instead of taking a lunch break. I love Cracker Barrel. I love looking through the little country store and wanting to buy everything I see. All of the fall and Halloween stuff is already out. I cannot wait for fall! While I was browsing I found Mellocream Pumpkins! I haven't had them in ages! Kind of like candy corn but better! Obviously I had to buy a little baggy. It's amazing how 2 very simple things can change the day around.

No comments:
Post a Comment