Image Map

Monday, August 13, 2012

Meteor Shower & Camping in the Rain

Jay was off this weekend so of course we spent most of our time together. Friday night we decided to go camping, just spur of the moment with some friends. I was supposed to be off on Friday but I ended up going into work for a few hours, I was angry. Oh well. I left at 12 and Jay came right over so we start our weekend and hang out. I packed up all my camping stuff and some extra clothes. I also made Cake Batter Puppy Chow! It was delicious. (I forgot to take a picture of it, whoops!) We headed out to Eagle Rock to my friend's parents property. The weather called for rain, a 60% chance of rain, all night. We set up our tents and started a fire, cooked some hot dogs and burgers. The sky was so pretty. The sun was setting and you could tell it was going to storm. Also with the meteor shower, it just looked so pretty.
Saturday morning we got up, ate some more food, and the boys shot their guns. It is so funny watching them play with their toys. They get so excited. We packed up all our gear and our friends headed down to the river. Of course we went to the river like we do every other weekend! ;) Jay and I went back to his house and got Ruger. I wanted him to camp with us but since it was calling for rain we decided not to. We loaded him and went down to our favorite spot. I just love love love afternoons at the river. 
 Get off my tent!      Another view of our spot       Ruger having fun

No comments:

Post a Comment