First of all, I have not been very good at keeping up with "Wedding Wednesday." Whoops, my bad. I've been so busy I haven't really spent much time on my computer. But anyways, here is how I asked my best girlfriends/sisters to be my MOH and bridesmaids. I found several ideas searching through Pinterst. I knew I wanted to do something cute and special for them instead of just saying "hey do you wanna?" I couldn't decide between a few things I saw so I just did them all. I loved the way them turned out. I met up with 2 of my friends, Ann and Elise to give them theirs, we have been friends since freshman year of college, we lived on the same hall. I then went over to my friend Crystal's house and gave her hers. We have been friends since the 4th grade! I gave both my sisters theirs when they were home on Thanksgiving. And I mailed my MOH, Katie, hers because she lives in Austin Texas. We have been best friends since the 8th grade. They all seemed to love the gifts too, a few of them even teared up. I have the best friends a girl could ask for and I'm so glad they all want to be a part of the best day of my life!
All the supplies for the gift bags!
Cut and curled the ribbons myself, and Jay helped.
Jay was helping me, drinking some coke, and he noticed the ice cubes formed an "M" for Megan, lol.
The cute poems I used: the first one I used for my sisters, the 2nd one was for my MOH, and the bottom was for Ann, Elise, and Crystal.
Ready to fill the bags! I tied little stars with each girl's name on it to make sure they didn't get mixed up since the poems were personalized.
Excuse me, Jay, you are in the way.
DONE! So cute!
I also got this gift for my little ring bearer, Elise's little boy, Camden. He will be 3 1/2 by the time next August comes. He took the toys and ran to go play, such a sweet boy. Can't wait to see him in a little suit!










All of your ideas were wonderful & we cant wait for Aug 24th! Camden has already started practicing! Lol. :). Love you!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great idea!! I wish I had done something cute like this for my gals.
ReplyDeleteYou're such a good friend, what an awesome idea! Those bags look fabulous:)
ReplyDelete