So I've never linked up for Five on Friday before, but I thought I would join in now! I love reading everyones five's and I figured it would be fun to write about my own fives of the week. Here goes!
ONE: I cut my hair yesterday! I have not had my hair this short in several years, and before that it was in high school. I love it! And my husband loves it too, so yay!
TWO: I finally was able to find the Margarita yogurt by Yoplait! I have been looking for it for weeks and finally saw it a Kroger. I think it tastes pretty good, kind of like key lime pie flavor but I can definitely taste the 'rita in there. Now if only I could add a bit of tequila to it? Hmmm ;)
THREE: I have been searching for a spring wreath to hang on our front door but I've been very unsuccessful. I either find something I really like but I'm not willing to pay the price for it, or I find something with a good price but cheaply made. I've pinned numerous "make your own wreath" tutorials on pinterest and finally decided to do just that. I made my very first wreath and I love how it turned out. I only spent about $12 to make it. I bought all my supplies at JoAnn Fabrics... they were having a great sale and I had a coupon. I don't think my husband cares too much for the hot pink, but oh well, he doesn't care about a wreath period. Haha.
FOUR: I saw this a few days ago and it really made me think about stuff.
FIVE: And of course my week isn't complete without some cuddles with my boy. My husband is back working nights and that's when Ruger and I get in our best cuddle time. He really is my furry best friend. I'm not sure how I would handle this "police wife life" sometime if I didn't have him to tend to or keep my company. It's nice having such a sweet companion with my love man isn't home. Plus, Ruger is such a mama's boy. He has to be touching me at all times if we are on the couch. He fell asleep on my arm last night, his big ol' head uses me as a pillow often.






HOLD THE PHONE - Margarita flavored yogurt!?!??!! YES! I am officially on the hunt ;) LOVE your short hair, looking adorable girl!
ReplyDelete