The big news around here is that my grandma, Lali, officially moved here yesterday! This has been in the works for months and it's finally here! My parents remodeled their basement and had an apartment built for her, complete with kitchen and everything! It's so exciting knowing she is living here now. Next up is my aunt and uncle, they will be moved up here by the end of the year!
It's really bittersweet though. I'm going to miss her house in Atlanta and all the memories we made there. I'm going to miss everything about it, my grandfathers rose garden, the swing by the driveway, the basement shuffle board, and the pink bathroom. But, nothing will compare to having her here. In the same state. The same city. In the same house as my parents. And I can see her whenever I want any day of the week. I could not be more happy about this huge change!
{my husband, me, and Lali on our wedding day}
{me and Lali last night in her new home}
P.S. You would never know she is 88! :)
You are such a sweetheart. I love you
ReplyDelete