Image Map

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Life Lately...

Le blog is A-L-I-V-E again! Oh how, I've missed this! I know I've come and gone a few times over the past several months, but I'm here and I'm here to stay! I really have missed this community and keeping in touch with some bloggy friends, so here's to a fresh start and commitment! :)

So life has been G-O-O-D lately. Really good. So good I haven't taken the time to get on my computer, haha. 

I've been married to my love-man for A YEAR AND HALF today! Say what?! I cannot believe it's been 1.5 years already. And I love him more than ever. 

We recently have been enjoying a lot of snow. And I like me some snow! This time exact same time last year snow dumped on us too. Valentine's weekend I might add. Let's hope it happens again next year! What made this year even more fun, it happened on a Monday which was a federal holiday, so I was off work, and it was already my hubs day off, AND I had already taken off the next day off to spend with him since he was working Valentine's weekend... which then meant I didn't have to worry about making it into work with the snowy conditions or feeling guilty for calling out because I had preplanned to be off! Woop woop! We had a great time together. It's these simple kind of days, just hanging out, that make married SO enjoyable. Life is never boring when you LIVE with you best friend. 
{selfies while the husband shovels}
{my heart rides around in there}
{thinking about making a run for it... or not}
{someone looooved eating the snow}
{butt and butt, haha! ready to go for a riiiiide!}

And that's all for now, y'all! Let's catch up again tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment