I was playing around on Pinterest during my lunch break and found this video... I don't do anything Christmas before Thanksgiving, sometimes I even wait until December 1... However, this video is too good not to share and has really gotten me excited for Christmas already! And being that it's a flash mob makes it even better! I love flash mobs!
Last year I was lucky enough to participate in a real flash mob. The company Flash Mob America came to town to help Cox Communications promote some new stuff they were offering. It was awesome! My mom, my friend Abbey, and one of my good girl friends from college, Danni, and I signed up and we all had a blast. Throughout college Danni and I had talked several times about wanting to be in a flash mob so as soon as I knew it was happening here she was the first person I thought of. Here is the video from that, just for fun. I wish you could see us better in it... I can see us but its so short and goes too fast it's not worth trying to point it out unless you are sitting next to me, haha. At the veryyy end you can see Abbey walking away really well. I am over by the Barnes and Noble. But anyways, I'm in there! :)
Here is another just for fun! I love Big Bang Theory. This is great!!
Flash mobs are the absolute best!! They never get old to me. So awesome that you were in one!!
ReplyDeleteThat is truly awesome! Roanoke? I'm a Virginia girl, I grew up in Danville about an hour and a half away from Roanoke:)
ReplyDelete