August 24, 2013
That's the day I will marry my best friend!
Everything seems to be falling into place now. We are getting married at my church, St. Andrews, and then our reception will be at Boxtree Lodge. I've also gotten the DJ booked, next up is choosing a caterer. The DJ we are going to use is RSP Entertainment. They are the same one that two of my bridesmaids, Elise and Ann, used for their weddings, which they highly recommended. I feel so much more relaxed now that the big stuff is figured out and set. It feels so good having a date to tell people when they ask, and just knowing that I can start counting down the days until I become Jay's wife. I'm thrilled. I have never been so happy in my entire life.
St. Andrews
All of Boxtree [via]
Inside Boxtree [via]
I will post later about the gifts I made for my bridesmaids. I haven't given everyone theirs yet and some of them read my blog so I can't risk spoiling the surprise! ;)
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!



I can't wait to see what you get your bridesmaids!! So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteBridesmaid gifts were soooo cute! I love you & cant wait to be apart of your special day!
ReplyDelete