FOUND IT! We found our reception venue and I could not be any more excited. However, I have to wait for my church to get back to me to finalize the date... the lady is conveniently out of the office until Friday, doesn't she know I'm trying to plan a wedding! Haha. The place we want is holding it for us until I can confirm... then I will share the specifics! Let me just tell you though, it's amazing and exactly what I wanted! Other than looking for our reception venue I haven't done a much else as far as planning goes. I have gotten everything together for the "will you be my bridesmaid" gifts. So cute. I will share that too once I get it all put together, hopefully by this weekend. I still have to get the little gift I have in mind for Jay's guys. He is so so sweet and said he didn't mind that I was making him be cheesy, I didn't even have to ask! Can't wait to share more details as I start to get things more organized!
3 weeks ago today, Jay asked me to marry him. I still cannot get over it. I'm beyond happy and so excited to marry him! This morning as I was driving to work I heard Shania Twain's song, From This Moment On... and I started crying. I can remember being in the 7th grade, going to her concert, and thinking "when I get married I want to play this song." So here I am driving down the interstate crying over a song that I'm picturing dancing with Jay to. It's definitely on the playlist. :)
3 weeks ago today, Jay asked me to marry him. I still cannot get over it. I'm beyond happy and so excited to marry him! This morning as I was driving to work I heard Shania Twain's song, From This Moment On... and I started crying. I can remember being in the 7th grade, going to her concert, and thinking "when I get married I want to play this song." So here I am driving down the interstate crying over a song that I'm picturing dancing with Jay to. It's definitely on the playlist. :)
So happy and excited for you!
ReplyDelete