Image Map

Monday, February 4, 2013

3rd Birthday!

Last Saturday (1/26) was Camden's fireman birthday party. Cannot believe he is 3! He's adorable. Jay is so good with kids, I can't wait to have babies with him. {but not for a very long time} Elise rented out the "party" room at a local fire department. She made 2 different kinds of chili; 1-alarm chili and 3-alarm chili which was the spicy one. She had made a ton of "fireman sammies" which were peanut butter and jelly and also pimento cheese. She had a fire hydrant station for drinks, tea and lemonade and juice boxes for the kids. Elise is an awesome party planner. She goes ALL out with decorations and goody bags, and food, and treats. She made an amazing fire truck cake and Dalmatian sugar cookies. {And I didn't get any pictures of any of it!} Camden is one loved little boy! Can't wait to see what she has planned for little brother Bentley's 1st birthday in May.
Little brother Bentley -hanging out with Ann and myself. Such a cutie.
best friend Lucas enjoying the fireman party
Birthday boy Camden! Yep, I'm three!

No comments:

Post a Comment