Last week was SO busy. I was a very bad blogger! I started my new job, yay! I and really liking it so far. I'm still working on cleaning and redecorating my office and of course learning the ropes. My first week at my job... and state walked into my old job! I was extremely glad to not be there but I also felt bad that I wasn't there to help. I went after I got off to help them audit and go through stuff. They did very well and only got 2 small deficienies, basically because state can't not tag a facility or it looks bad on them. Haha, dumb. Needless to say I was tired last week and pretty much didn't do anything but work. Atleast I'm still getting paid at my old job until I train the new girl!
Anyways, on to this tasty treat! Last weekend was book club and everyone brings an appetizer or snack and I usually bring something sweet! I don't know what book they read, I obviously didn't read it. I've been reading Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks instead. The next book we are going to read is Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and I plan on reading that one and even finishing it! I already have it and I've started it too. Woohoo go me! Now for the recipe to make bite-size apple pies!
What you need: Apples, crescent rolls, brown sugar, cinnamon, and a little melted butter
Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl. On a greased pan lay out the crescent rolls. Melt butter in another bowl and brush on the crescent rolls, then sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. The melted butter helps the sugar stick.
Slice the apples. Next time I'm going to make the slices bigger. Lay an apple slice on the crescent roll and roll up as you would normally. Sprinkle more of the sugar mixture on top of each for extra goodness.
Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cool then dig in! Delicious mini apple pies! My friends loved them! I will for sure make them again. So quick and easy.




This looks so good! Thanks for sharing the recipe!!
ReplyDelete