One word: Heaven. This dessert is so delicious. And I like to think it's a healthy... apples, duh! I made this last night a 'going away lunch party' at work today. Our Admissions Director's last day is today, he is leaving for another job. I call him "my work Jay" since he and my fiance have the same name. Also, my last day is next Friday. Yep, I got a new job too! (I will post about that soon!) Our last days are a week apart so they are doing a joint lunch for us. They are ordering really good subs from a local place and people are bringing sides. My Jay (as I refer to him at work in order to differentiate between the two) thought I was silly for making a dessert for my own party. I just like making food and treats and will take any excuse to do so. Plus, I've been dying to make this since I first tried in a couple months ago when my friend Pam introduced it to me! It's amazing. I swear. And so easy! Only 4 ingredients. Well 5 if you count the milk.
What you need: Apples, mini snicker bars, box of instant vanilla pudding, cool whip
(I got 2 boxes and large tub of cool whip because I thought I was going to double the recipe but I didn't.)
What you need: Apples, mini snicker bars, box of instant vanilla pudding, cool whip
(I got 2 boxes and large tub of cool whip because I thought I was going to double the recipe but I didn't.)
Prepare pudding according to package, fold in 8oz of cool whip
Combine. Chill. Serve. Eat. Come back for more!






Does this taste more like a dessert? Is it too sweet for a side???
ReplyDelete