Image Map

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Why does the weekend fly?

I don't understand how the work week can go by so slowly, but then the weekend just flies by! This is how I felt come Monday morning. It didn't help that I woke up in a panic about 2:30am thinking I had overslept and was late.
We did get snow but not bad at all. It was the pretty fluffy snow too! Nothing to cause any problems, however people still drive stupid in the snow. Jay and I did get some pictures out in the backyard which made me super happy! {He's laughing in the second picture because he wanted to shake that tree branch and make the snow fall on my head!}
Friday night was the Zac Brown Band concert... the snow didn't deter anyone from coming, the Civic Center was packed, it was a sold out show. They put on a great concert. We had so much fun, and my dad was so cute and excited. 
Jay, me, my mom and dad... my sister was taking the picture
my daddy was so excited, ZBB is his favorite
They put on a good concert! Very energetic!
of course a cheese-ball hand picture, what can I say ;)
my sister... and my parents holding hands walking back to the car in the snow 

Yesterday was a normal Zumba day at the gym. Afterwards Kate and I kept up with our new routine of running. Wooo! I'm pumped about this. We are training to run the Yuengling Shamrock Marathon. Don't be fooled by the name, we are only running the 8K. A whopping 4.97 miles. Haha! I have set a new goal for 2013: to be a runner. I'm trying my best and so far so good. I'm determined to run the whole 8K. I think we can! Guess I better register, I still haven't yet! Oops! 

No comments:

Post a Comment