Image Map

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome 2013!

My mom's birthday was on New Years Eve. My birthday was New Years Day. I like to tell her I am the best birthday present she has ever gotten.
This year for NYE we kept it pretty low key. We spent a couple hours of the afternoon visiting one of our good friends who has been in the hospital. Then we went over to our other friends house to stay the night and celebrate with a little wine party. Crystal was very excited to host and she did a great job! She had invited over a few other friends of theirs, we ate some good food and played a few games. A huge thing for me is to watch the ball drop. I just love it. I swear, one day I will be in New York City for New Years to see the ball drop and experience the party. It's on my Bucket List!
Now a huge photo dump... :)
Our fantastic hosts, Crystal and Ryan, and her cute decorations
My love and I
My best friend and "my trouble"
Poor Jay wasn't feeling very well all day but he still wanted to go hang out and spend the evening with me to ring in my birthday... oh yea and the new year, lol
This is how we do fancy cheese and crackers... delicious
Perfect wine cooler for the night
And of course a wine-nails-ring shot ;)

2013 is going to be the best year yet!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment