Friday! Why did you take so long to get here?! This week sure did drag onnn.
Another week is over for Jay in academy, only 17 more to go! That can't end soon enough, I sure do miss him. However, I am liking that he is off every Friday-Sunday.
It's supposed to snow, again. Tonight. The roads have already been pretreated (which they were unable to do last week because of rain) so it shouldn't be as bad this time. And the ground has been so very cold all week that nothing should turn into a slushy mess. The weather man is also saying this snow is going to be a lighter fluffy snow instead of the heavy wet snow we got last week. Either way, I love snow. I hope it really does snow, a lot, but not enough that it will ruin our plans for tonight!
Zac Brown Band concert is tonight! Woo! I'm super pumped. Jay and I weren't going to go because the tickets were a little more on the expensive side, and we are trying to save money for wedding/honeymoon/house. Christmas morning Santa surprised us with tickets! We are going with my parents and one of my sisters. ZBB (as my Dad calls them) is my Dad's favorite.One of the guys in the band, Coy Bowles, is from my Dad's hometown, Thomaston GA! He plays the guitar, organ, and writes songs. Coy's best friend lives 2 houses down from my Grandma.
Tomorrow morning (depending on the snow) I have a big workout planned at the gym. Kate and I are going to do the CX Worx class again and of course Zumba, duh. Might also run a little bit too. We are "training" for a race coming up in March in VA Beach. (more on that later)
Saturday evening Jay and I are going to our little ring bearer's 3rd birthday party! I cannot believe Camden is already going to be 3 years old! It seems like just yesterday Elise was telling me she was pregnant. He was such a beautiful baby boy and has turned into the cutest kid ever. And he is so excited to be our ring bearer. Elise says he practices, haha. Love that little boy and it's so fun watching him grow! In other baby news, my sweet friend Ann is expecting! She is going to be a gorgeous bridesmaid with that precious baby bump! I am so so thrilled for her and her husband. Love them to pieces.
Sunday, no plans. I really just want to hang out with Jay and relax, spend some quality time together. One thing I am very ready for is our own house, where we can just chill and cuddle and watch movies until we fall asleep. 211 days to go until we are married!
Another week is over for Jay in academy, only 17 more to go! That can't end soon enough, I sure do miss him. However, I am liking that he is off every Friday-Sunday.
It's supposed to snow, again. Tonight. The roads have already been pretreated (which they were unable to do last week because of rain) so it shouldn't be as bad this time. And the ground has been so very cold all week that nothing should turn into a slushy mess. The weather man is also saying this snow is going to be a lighter fluffy snow instead of the heavy wet snow we got last week. Either way, I love snow. I hope it really does snow, a lot, but not enough that it will ruin our plans for tonight!
Zac Brown Band concert is tonight! Woo! I'm super pumped. Jay and I weren't going to go because the tickets were a little more on the expensive side, and we are trying to save money for wedding/honeymoon/house. Christmas morning Santa surprised us with tickets! We are going with my parents and one of my sisters. ZBB (as my Dad calls them) is my Dad's favorite.One of the guys in the band, Coy Bowles, is from my Dad's hometown, Thomaston GA! He plays the guitar, organ, and writes songs. Coy's best friend lives 2 houses down from my Grandma.
Tomorrow morning (depending on the snow) I have a big workout planned at the gym. Kate and I are going to do the CX Worx class again and of course Zumba, duh. Might also run a little bit too. We are "training" for a race coming up in March in VA Beach. (more on that later)
Saturday evening Jay and I are going to our little ring bearer's 3rd birthday party! I cannot believe Camden is already going to be 3 years old! It seems like just yesterday Elise was telling me she was pregnant. He was such a beautiful baby boy and has turned into the cutest kid ever. And he is so excited to be our ring bearer. Elise says he practices, haha. Love that little boy and it's so fun watching him grow! In other baby news, my sweet friend Ann is expecting! She is going to be a gorgeous bridesmaid with that precious baby bump! I am so so thrilled for her and her husband. Love them to pieces.
Sweet Camden and I the day he was born 1/29/10

Aww! Such a sweet pic of you two! Camden cannot wait to be your ring bearer!!! Love you!!!
ReplyDelete