Image Map

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Random Weekend

This weekend FLEW by. I hate when that happens. But, one good thing is that Jay is off everyyy weekend (including Fridays) until he gets out of academy in May! So I'm loving every minute we get to spend together each weekend. Friday after I got off work I went over to Jay's house and hung out with him for a couple hours until we went over to our friend's house, Abbey and Keith's, for a little get together/last minute party. They always go all out with food and drinks. We didn't even really do anything besides hang around and talk. Another couple they know came over too. We've hung out with them before, they are fun. 
Yummy food (half eaten)
 Jay with Kelty and Adele  
Not very lady-like, Kelty 
  Abbey and one of her girls
Me being a creep, haha
I make him take pictures all the time ;)

Saturday, my Zumba partner, Kate, and I started a new class at the gym. It's called CX Worx. Holy moly we were both so sore from it! It's a strengthening and toning class. We did that class and then Zumba afterwards. It's also on Wednesday nights after Zumba so our plan/goal is to start doing both classes each week on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I for sure need to keep up with it so I can look great in my wedding dress! Saturday evening I met Jay for a church fundraiser. They had hot dogs, chips and a drink combos, and a lot of desserts for sale. My future mother in law made a lemon pound cake. It's so good, I definitely had a piece! I didn't get any pictures of us or the event though. Booooo. But here is an outfit picture from several days ago just for fun. I was excited about the belt knot I did! :)
Sunday I went to a bridal expo with my mom and one of my bridesmaids, Crystal. Post on that coming later!

1 comment: