Image Map

Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's day. But I never really do anything for Valentine's day. But I love it. I just love love!
Jay and I are actually celebrating our Valentine's day between 2 weekends. Make's things more fun and not so hectic that way. Yay for upcoming dates with my love!! 

My morning started by finding a box of chocolates on my steering wheel as I got in my car to head to work, thanks to my sweet daddy! And I had cute greeting card waiting for me when I checked my email once I got to work. I have the best parents.
At work the red and pink and flowers and chocolates were all over the place. My new supervisor gave me and the 2 other social workers and the intern each a box of chocolates. Apparently cupcakes are a huge deal on the med/surg floor. And I am A-OK with that! We have a gourmet cupcake shop down the road, Bubblecake. My friend Katelyn who I work with and the intern Kaili snuck out to go pick up cupcakes! They left ME to cover for them! Haha good idea telling the new girl to lie! Ashley was out of the building at the time so I was literally all alone. Good thing our supervisor ended up being in a meeting the whole time. When the girls got back with the cupcakes we surprised our supervisor with them! We all sat down in her office and ate every.single.crumb. Delicious. Valentine's day is made to each tons of chocolate and forgo any diet plans. Yummy.
Now, the best part of my Valentine's day... was seeing that hunky man I am lucky enough to call my fiance! I was really bummed thinking I wasn't going to be able to see him. With his schedule being in academy, we don't see each other Monday-Thursday and hardly are able to talk. Little did I know he was going to come over with roses after he got off! I was thrilled. I love that man. And I told you he looks GOOD in blue! I look like a hobo, I had already changed out of my work clothes and was lounging around when he came knocking on the door. 
I have the sweetest Valentine, ever. The end. 

1 comment: