Today we have been married for 100 days!
I promise I haven't been counting every day myself, haha. While we were engaged I had an app on my phone counting down the days to our wedding... and since our wedding passed it started counting up! I just can't seem to delete that little app quite yet. I secretly like knowing how many days I've been married to my best friend. The time feels like it has completely flown by. How on earth have we been married for 100 days already?! I remember when we hit the '100 more days to go' mark and it felt so far away. It's crazy how time passes and changes like that.
My best friend, Katie, gave me this super cute idea to surprise Jay with a 100 Grand candy bar to mark our 100 days of marriage. And being the huge cheese ball that I am, I loved it! (I wish I could claim the idea!)
I'm so glad my husband puts up with my cheese-ball self! I'll find any reason to celebrate something.
I'm so glad my husband puts up with my cheese-ball self! I'll find any reason to celebrate something.



So NOT a cheese ball. Totally adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a great idea!!! I love the picture with your rings!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute way to celebrate little celebratory miles like this :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 100!
xo TJ
http://www.hislittlelady.com
cutest idea! Love that! happy 100 days!
ReplyDeletexx
b