Image Map

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Eric Church concert

The past few days have been great! Last Wednesday was by far the best day of my life. I cannot stop looking at my ring. And I'll even admit I've walked into things because I wasn't looking where I was going. Whoops. Haha. I've also been obsessively taking pictures of my hand. Is this normal? I hope so! On Friday night I was able to go get my nails done right after work. Now they will look prettier longer. I love a french manicure, it's looks so... classic and just plain nice.
Thursday night we had tickets to see Eric Church with Kip Moore and Justin Moore. It was an awesome concert! And a great way to celebrate our engagement. Jay tried to tell me he was going to propose to me on stage, that he had emailed and talked with Eric and had it all planned out, no big deal. But then he decided that was too over the top and I'd be too nervous. Haha, okay Jay, yea right. He's so funny. We did have really good seats though, we were very close to the stage  on the side. We went with our friends Crystal and Ryan. At one point Kip Moore came out into the crowd right in front of us, but neither Crystal or I were able to get a picture, boo. 
Me and my fiance on our first outing as an engaged couple
Kip Moore: Something 'bout a truuuuck ;)
Justin Moore: Til my last day, I'll be lovin' you.
Eric Church: Honey I love your love the most!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Congrats! I took an obscene amount of photos of my hand when I was engaged. Enjoy it! Congrats again! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you stopped to get it cleaned yet (in the mall or somewhere)? I swear I got my ring cleaned more that first week than I have the entire 5 years we've been married!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your ring is absolutely gorgeous! i love it and you better still be smiling, girl you will never be able to wipe a smile off of your face with a man like the one who asked you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet blog! I notimated you with an blogger award on my blog! Click 'here' to check it out! I hope you like it! You may also notimate up to 7 bloggers (or an many as you like). Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete