The Color Run! Not to be mistaken with the Color Me Rad run... they are 2 different organizations. But who cares! The Color Run is coming to Roanoke in May! I AM SO PUMPED! My friends and I are going to run this one too. We had SO MUCH FUN running in the Color Me Rad race in Blacksburg that we definitely want to do it again. I know a few people in blog-land want to participate as well (I don't know how to link specific people to make sure they see this!), so here is the link to the website... find your city and register!
GO HERE
A lot of the locations have not opened registration yet but it looks like they will open this week. YAY!!
Can't wait to do this again!
GO HERE
A lot of the locations have not opened registration yet but it looks like they will open this week. YAY!!
Can't wait to do this again!

Yay! I just signed up for the Nashville Color Run in March, CAN.NOT.WAIT!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like so much fun!
ReplyDelete