Image Map

Monday, January 7, 2013

Pump up the jam!

Hellooo Monday! Blah. Monday's kinda stink... okay, they really stink. Especially being the first Monday and full week of work since December 21. I'm trying to keep a good attitude today, haha. Sometimes to hard to stay cheery. Right now I'm obsessed with 2 songs and I have no idea why. They aren't even really that new either. I guess they are catchy enough to make me play them both on repeat! I'm sure I'll be opening up YouTube and Pandora today... So for your enjoyment...
AND


Today is Jay's first day with Vinton PD. I'm so excited for him. He will be great. He was a little sad this weekend as he worked his last shift at the sheriff's office. He knows this is the right move for him though. For him personally and professionally. He has a regular week this week and academy starts next Monday... he's not looking forward to that part as much. I think it's silly they have to do through academy again when they switch departments or districts. But what do I know, right? Haha. I am excited to see him in a blue uniform. Hottie. :)

2 comments:

  1. Mondays really are hard.

    I hope Jay has a great first day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of obsessed with Beauty and the Beat:)! Good luck to Jay on his first day!

    ReplyDelete